The Welsh Springer Spaniel Club Of America is provideing this listing
solely as a service to its club members and in no way assumes
any responsibility for the reported breedings or litters;
however, the individuals who appear on
this listing are "Members In Good Standing" with the
Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of America.
WSS Breedings / Current Litters
Planned Litter Whelped 07 January 2017
Sire: CH Holly House Making Waves RN TD "Splash"
Dam: CH Fox River Turning The Paige "Paige"
Breeder/Owners: George & Jennie Short
Address: Wittman, MD
Phone: (410) 822 - 7803
Planned Litter Whelped 04 March 2017; 1 Male & 4 Females available.
Sire: GCH CH Fox River Lambeau Leap CGC, CHIC - Polo
Dam: CH Fox River Haf Gymraeg JH WD CGC, CHIC - Dibbins
Breeder/Owners: Andrea Pease, Fox River Spaniels & Lisa Juday, Prairie Fire WSS
Address: DePere, WI
Planned Litter Expected 08 March 2017
Sire: Aurora’s Ain’t He Thrillin AKC# SR54482304
Dam: CH Shawnde’s Sweet Entycement, CMTK AKC# SR69411702
Breeder/Owners: Rhonda R Kuhn, Aurora Welsh Springers
Address: Bedford, VA
Phone: (H) (540) 586 - 5101; (C) (540) 814 - 1220
Planned Litter Expected 31 March 2017
Sire: CH Trystyn’s Spring Into Action “Crockett”
Dam: Trystyn’s Cinnamon Suede “Suede”
Breeder/Owners: Sandra Holmes & Gregory K Peter DVM
Address: Chelsea, MI
Phone: (734) 475 - 3894
Planned Litter Expected 01 April 2017
Sire: CH Rockspring's Cadoc Of The Battle
Dam: Fireside's Smoke N'Fire
Breeder/Owners: Teri Kavakos
Address: Mahwah, NJ
Phone: (201) 327-4785
WSS Breedings and Current Litter Information
- WSS Breedings and Current Litter Information will be included on the WSS Breeding and Current Litter page only by specific request from the breeder.
- To make the search for a puppy as simple as possible a single web page listing all breedings and current litters has been developed.
- WSS Breedings and Current Litters to be listed in "Expected Due Date/Whelped Date" order.
- Information needed to report a WSS Breeding or Current Litter.
- Expected Litter Date.
- Date Litter Whelped.
- Region (Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northwest, etc...).
- Sire and Dam.
- Breeders/Owner Name.
- Must be listed in the WSSCA Breeder Referral Listings (must be a member in good standing).
- Must be owner (or lessee) of the Dam.
- Additionally, if space permists, if you include additional kennel information (kennel name), health information (CHIC / OFA Numbers, etc...), call names, this information can also be included.
- After the puppies are whelped if you notify me, I can also add number of puppies available (male and female).
- E-mail your WSS Breeding or Current Litter Information (with expected due date or date whelped) request to Webmaster or mail your request to the webmaster.
- Please do not request a listing until AFTER a breeding has been accomplished and you have an actual expected due date.
- Monthly, any listing over 60 days old (from the Expected Due Date/Whelped Date) will automatically be removed unless a specific request to maintain a listing an additional 30 days is received.